Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

So when reading Lifehacker the other day, I came across a snippet that AllOfMP3.com had released a new version of their download client, conspicuously called AllTunes. If you're not familiar with AllOfMP3, think iTunes, but instead of paying $0.99 per song, you pay $0.02 per megabyte, so that averages to about $0.10 per song. Oh, and there's no DRM restrictions, the files are just pure ol' MP3 goodness. Here's me buying an old Misfits album:




Quick review of Tetris DS: It rocks my soul. Online 4-player Tetris is incredible, and not since my old Tetrinet days has a multiplayer puzzle game been so good. I entered a tourney over at 4ColorRebellion, but got bounced in the 3rd round. I got 4 Tetrises in a row and still lost. I call bullshit. I've managed to clear marathon mode (200 lines) and got to 351 lines in endless before my hands were about ready to fall off. One of these days I'll crack 1M points.

Saw 1984 and Sahara tonight. 1984 was great, Sahara mildly amusing.

T-minus 3 weeks for the MCAT. Took a full length practice test today and did quite well. I'm not at all frightened that I won't get in, I would just rather study more to firmly cement it so.

If you've glanced at my Last.FM chart you'd see that this week I've pretty much been rocking out to Panic! at the Disco's new album all freaking week. I initially thought it would be just another fluff pop-punk album, but I got hooked. They've been described as "the Faint meets the Postal Service with the pop sensibilities of Blink-182" - which I have no clue about. Think Fall-Out Boy, but not shitty. That's Panic.

Fantasy Baseball draft was last night, and I think I fared well. Or at least better than last year - though there's not much worse you can do than 11th out of 12th.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that Misfits album. It's fun :)

P.S. Skullfuck you and your superior geography skills sideways.

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO SIR I AM YOUR OPPONENT FOR METROID PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG ON WHEN WE CAN MEET UP IN IRC OKAY!

I'm good for pretty much always. 4pm-5pm, 8.30pm-12am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page