Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bracketville Returns

First off, a link to my old brackets [2000-2005].

So I filled out this year's NCAA and NIT brackets. Admittedly it was a little tougher this year, as I didn't follow college basketball as intently as I have the past few years. Why? Because my interest in college basketball is directly proportional with how well GT is doing. If GT is doing well, I'll watch other (non-ACC) games to see how the future competition in the tourney is doing. This year - well I just watched football.


My 2006 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Bracket [click to enlarge]

Picking upsets was hard this year, and I struggled on whether to buy the hype and pick either Oral Robers or Winthrop, but I just couldn't. That, and I had to prevent myself from picking 3 ACC teams in the Final Four. Oh and somehow, I know I'm gonna regret not picking UConn to win it all.

While I was at it, I participated in the annual crapshoot that is filling out the NIT bracket. You never know if teams are gonna show up or not. I never seem to pick the NIT even remotely right.


My 2006 Postseason NIT Bracket [click to enlarge]

We'll check back in a week to see how my Sweet Sixteen shapes out. No, I don't need for you to point out my OBVIOUS huge ACC bias. Check my old brackets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page