Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cup Check!

While watching the UF-UT game a couple weeks back, I saw something that I had to show to the world. So I TiVo'd part of the game, copied it to the laptop and snagged a screen capture:




Hilarious. I bet his mama is so proud, holding his package on national TV.

Oh, and check out the new "Features" section in the sidebar. I started putting up my old Favorite Albums lists, as well as a link to the 999. Other features will go up there as I think of them.

Oh, and why didn't anybody tell me about the new Mindless Self Indulgence album?! I just picked it up and it's been playing non-stop in the stereo. I missed out on some months of quality MSI!

That's all. As you were, people.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Funny! I bet he would be a little pink faced if he could see your blog..but then again maybe he was thinking " look-ey here folks..see what I got!" or some such thing.
just flipping through blogs and you were the next one
thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page