Saturday, October 01, 2005

You're Always Wearing Dodger Blue

This has been a pretty eventful week, so here's a wrap. We'll start first with Friday Night:



As mentioned first here back in February, Zack and I finally tried to pull a 999 last night. Click the picture above to get the full story.

I quit my job at the hospital on Tuesday, and was hired later that same day to work in the Athletic Department at school as a tutor for math and science. The pay is better and though the hours are less in number (but more humane), but they should conform to my school schedule just fine.

I'm working on getting financial aid, but it's an uphill battle for a non degree-seeking student. Should be possible though it might take a fight.

College football has been interesting this season, but I'm ready to make my first bold prediction of the year: Virginia Tech beats Southern Cal for the national championship in January. VT absolutely demolished my Yellow Jackets last weekend in Blacksburg and if they play as well as they did last weekend for the rest of the year, they won't be beat. Incredible offense with Marcus Vick, great defense, and the usual stellar special teams play and you can't doubt the Hokies this year. Just wait and see.

My Sox are getting pounded by the Yankees at the moment, here's to hoping they pull something off and make the playoffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page