Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Best Email Ever.

Via email:

If I had a blog, this week's entry would go somthing like this:

Sunday, October 1, 2005

BLAH

This was my first weekend working without my most favorite workfellow in all of Florida, seeing as I have never worked outside of the sunshine state. I enjoy working in unit three with MJ, mostly because he's almost always the smartest person in the unit (MD's included). I miss him a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot.
Weekends without MJ are going to be BLAH.

Kelli


Aww! That makes me feel important. A bit of an overexaggeration, sure. But still makes me feel missed. [And you have no idea how much I'll miss working with you, Kelli. One of the worst parts of leaving TMH is not having you around to crack me up. Oh, and the whole eye-candy factor too. Hah!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page