Sunday, May 29, 2005

Anniversary?!

I missed the 1-year anniversary of this blog! Sheesh. Some parent I am.

It's been interesting putting up my rambles for the world to see, but I'm having fun with it. I think I kept pretty true to the original tenets of the blog: no goths, no poetry, and the majority of the personal stuff (especially the whiny stuff) got kept out. I won't lie, I let some of it slip in, but that's okay - as long as I'm not waxing poetic about every crush I have and that kind of jazz.

The last year has seen me go from unemployed bum -> engineering job-seeking -> engineering graduate school student -> pre-med student. So that's a drastic career, scholastic, and life change within the course of one year. The social life was great, didn't kiss as many girls as I'd like [ha!], got drunk more times than I can count [take that, responsibility!], but the year was a blast. Here's to many more to come.

And check out my photo blog if you haven't yet. I'll be great when I freaking finish it. It takes forever to upload pictures on my crappy DSL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page