Sunday, May 01, 2005

A Hazy Shade of Winter

Sorry I haven't posted in forever and a day, but I have been busy as hell. The past few weeks have been filled with over 200 hours of work, a roadtrip to NC and VA, and one hell of a wedding. Coupled with all this was some wicked problem my computer's had with me. I wanted my computer to work, it had a different idea. Now that Windows is gone [thank you, Ubuntu Linux!] and my computer is once again functional, I'll have some pictures and posts up soon. I've had a few ideas for posts, so expect some pots once I get some free time again.

Till then, it's 7 straight days of work coupled with school starting back up. Whoo!

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It WAS one hell of a wedding, wasn't it? --Elise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page