Friday, February 04, 2005

24.0082

Okay, so I've got a few pictures from the birthday party. What happened? I got drunk. Very, very, very drunk. Tuesday the 1st was great, lots of fun. Wednesday the 2nd was a lot of miserable pain. Ugh. Thanks to Drew Magee for taking the pictures, because I obviously wasn't going to take them:



This picture sets the tone for the night. Booze. More specifically, empty glasses of booze. Posted by Hello


Mike and I take up one end of the table at Gill's Tavern. Posted by Hello


Will, Drew, and Paul enjoy the night's festivities. Posted by Hello


Ken and Maureen were there, aiding my quest for a drunk Matt. [Smile, Ken.] Posted by Hello


Amanda (left) and Jenny (right), looking cute as usual. Posted by Hello


After enough drinks, this time-lapse photo sure did capture the mood: my mind was a blur. Posted by Hello


The Village Inn sure felt like a blur. Whose idea was that, anyway? Posted by Hello

What a great night. After getting smashed on January 1st and now February 1st, I think the month of March deserves a reprieve. Again, thanks to Drew Magee for the pictures.

[And in case you're wondering, 0.0082 is about 3/365]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page