Monday, December 27, 2004

Fantasy Football Season Recap: The Penal System 2004

Well it only took a couple years, but I finally won our fantasy football league.


Matt Jordan, your 2004 Fantasy Football Champion Posted by Hello

First and foremost, your final standings post-playoffs:

Championship Bracket
1. Matt Jordan [Reg season: 2nd]
2. Todd Feldman [Reg season: 4th]
3. Matt Cooper [Reg season: 1st]
4. Drew Magee [Reg season: 3rd]

Consolation Bracket
5. James Light [Reg season: 8th]
6. Matt Glass [Reg season: 7th]
7. Andrew Marder [Reg season: 6th]
8. Dan Cawl [Reg season: 5th]

Playoff-Less Fools
9. Todd Rio [Reg season: 9th]
10. Robert Eaton [Reg season: 10th]
11. Zack Brown [Reg season: 11th]
12. Allen Mathis [Reg season: 12th]


My Winning Roster:

My championship roster and their season stats. Posted by Hello



My road to the championship: 10-4-0. Posted by Hello

Congrats first and foremost to myself, and to everybody else for allowing yourselves to get beaten by yours truly and allowing me free reign to trash-talk you for an entire year. Thanks also go out to Daunte Culpepper, Curtis Martin, Shawn Alexander, and Brandon Stokley for all having career years for me, and to the rest of the league for allowing me to draft good players.

-your 2004-5 Fantasy Football Champion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page