Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year's Eve 2004

What a party, I tell you. So the greater portion of the Tallahassee crew (minus Bobby Eaton who went on a tail-chasing escapade to Boston and Allen and Mary who went to Disney World) went down to the Marders' house at Cape San Blas for a night of revelry. Was there drinking? Of course. Was there merrymaking? Very much so. Did some people get sick? Hell yes they (erm, we) did.

Some photographic evidence for you:


Drew contemplates what he's doing Posted by Hello



Alexandria, Michelle, and Drew in the kitchen Posted by Hello



Time ticks away on 2004 Posted by Hello



Drew, Staney, Melissa, Glenn, and Cooper live it up Posted by Hello



Raju, Andrew, and Nick Posted by Hello



Adam, Cooper, and Staney relax on the porch Posted by Hello



Bo and Adam, up to usual hijinx (note that Adam's carrying chips and dip to the beach) Posted by Hello




The NYE 2005 Peer Pressure Drink Final Tally (I'm "m jeezy") Posted by Hello



Everybody starts their recovery the morning after Posted by Hello

Anybody who wants the rest of the pictures (56MB in all, with a few .avi files sprinkled in for good measure) then just let me know. I'll put them up on AIM for you. 2004 was an okay year, it sure had its ups and downs. I lived in 3 states (Tennessee, Michigan, and Florida) and it ended with me enrolling at Florida State. I worked for most of the year at two different jobs, and had just about no luck at all with the ladies, save a couple instances. 2005 will be a better year, I'm sure. 2004 was very much of a transition year - there were a lot of uncertainties. Now that things have all been cleared up (and I know what I'll be doing for the next year or two: grad school) things should be a little easier.

Just don't be a bitch to me, 2005.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

2005 better not suck. Go beach party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page