Tuesday, February 01, 2005

24

So today is birthday #24. Plans are for celebrations over at Pockets at 9pm. Bring your money, your drinking acumen, and any friends that are cool. I'll post some pictures here in a couple days or so.

In other news, I have picked a very unexpected career goal for myself. I'm not going to really discuss what I've decided to do with my life [only a couple people know: my dad and the two people who suggested the idea to me] but I will tell you that a) it's a long term plan and b) won't really go into effect until say, mid-to-late 2007 [well after I've earned my MS in Mechanical Engineering]. So wait a couple years - you'll be shocked and suprised. Why wait so long? Simply put, it'll take at least 2 years to get everything together for this career goal. I can't wait to see how many people call me completely crazy for doing it.

School is going well (my MATLAB and Calculus skills still are top-notch, who knew?) but the whole working full-time and schooling full-time bit sure as hell does take up a lot of your time. It seems like all my free time is gobbled up with homework. And here I thought grad school was like undergrad with all the busy work supplanted with research. [Damn was I wrong!]

Oh, and after fooling around with one at CompUSA today, I'm about 99% sure that I'm gonna buy a 12" Apple G4 iBook sometime this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page