Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Seminole Bound

I've decided on just staying put and going to Florida State for grad school. I start in January. I grew up a Seminole fan for all my life and it looks like I'll end up with a degree from there after all.

Oh, and I edited the list below - 85 is good, but I was sure I could think of more. In other news, I'm probably going to consolidate this blog with the sports blog again, since I just don't have the time or energy to remember to post to two seperate blogs. If you don't like the sports stuff here, just skip it.

Did anybody else catch South Park last week? The "Woodland Critter Christmas" was freaking hysterical. I won't ruin it for those of you who missed it, but if you're one of the unlucky few who did, catch a re-run this week. What a great show.

And I'm off later today to Orlando for the Champs Sports Bowl (formerly the "Tangerine Bowl") where hopefully I can watch my Yellow Jackets beat the Syracuse Orange. It's the only football game I've gotten to go to, keeping my streak alive of catching at least 1 GT football game back through 1999. ESPN, 745p. I'll post some pictures here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page