Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Having-A-Blastketball

How can you not love March Madness?

First off, much love to my Yellow Jackets for battling their way through the ACC tournament, only to have some completely bullshit calls giftwrap Duke the victory. Duke sucks, and we all know it. A picture lifted from Fark a while back basically sums it up:


Duke sucks. Posted by Hello

GT did however blast a good VT team and hold off an incredible UNC team en route to losing to Dook in the conference title game, so I was expecting a seeding of 5-6 for GT when the brackets were announced. Sure enough, Tech ended up a 5 seed in the Albuquerque regional [from now on, I'm calling it the "West" regional] with a potential date against Louisville in the 2nd round. Winner of that game wins the region - mark me down as saying that. Nobody in that region scares me except Gonzaga [they're big!] and Louisville [they're good!]. Wake, Washington, and Texas Tech sure don't scare me.

So without further delay, my 2005 NCAA tournament bracket:


Wishful thinking or blind homer-ism? GT to win it all in 05! Posted by Hello

[For reference's sake, my old brackets from 2000-2004 can be found here]

And since we're just shooting fish in a barrel half of the time when we're doing these brackets, why just stop at the NCAA tournament? Here's one more:


My 2005 NIT Bracket. A lot of guesses, honestly. Posted by Hello

Check back in a month to see how I fared. But before that, why don't you join my NCAA Tournament Pick'Em at Yahoo! Sports? It's free. It's fun. It's for shit-talking rights. Don't know anything about sports? Who cares?! Just pick for the teams with the coolest names, the best mascots, whatever you want. The more the merrier. All you need is a free Yahoo! account. Chances are, you already have one.

NCAA Tournament Pick'Em:
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
Group ID#: 49030
password: gotech


The best article of clothing to own in the month of March. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page