Sunday, March 20, 2005

2005 NCAA Tournament Update #1

Okay, in a quick nutshell, here's an overview to how my bracket's doing.

SWEET SIXTEEN TEAMS I HAVE GOTTEN CORRECT:



SWEET 16 TEAMS I DIDN'T GET CORRECT:



SWEET 16 TEAMS I STILL HAVE A CHANCE WITH:


TOKEN 1 TEAM THAT OBLITERATED MY BRACKET:


Yes, I had Syracuse in the championship game. Yes, they killed my bracket. Even Kansas losing to Bucknell and Wake losing to West Virginia didn't hurt me too badly - I had each losing the next round. But having Syracuse lose just made me cry.

If GT loses to Louisville today, I'll cry more. A lot more. And then probably ball up my bracket and hide under a rock till after the first week of April when all this nonsense is over with.

GO TECH! WHIP THE CARDINALS!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*looks at ESPN scoreboard*

I'll let you know when it's safe to come out again, ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page