Thursday, May 27, 2004

Friday Night's Shindig

Okay, here's the deal.

What: Grillin' and Drinkin' at my place this Friday [Edit: Thanks 'Mander]
Why: Because.
When: Friday evening, cookout starting around 8p [just show up whenever, but I fire up the grill at 8p]
What Not To Bring: Hotdogs and hotdog buns. I've got those covered. Just let me know if you're coming so I know how many to buy. There will be hunch-punch if you guys have an interest in it. And absolutely no drugs, guys.
What To Bring: Any other stuff you'd want grilled [veggie burgers, real burgers, brats] and BYOB.
Where: [directions snipped]

Only thing I ask is that we keep all of our noise inside the house. Shouldn't be a problem as we actually have a functioning AC. Try to park as many cars in the grass in front of the house and in the driveway as you can - and if you can, carpool. Space is limited. This is a neighborhood with young children in a lot of the neighboring houses, so I'd like to keep the outside-noise low. Inside though, go ape-shit. Just don't break shit. And there's plenty of room for people to pass out here. So bring a pillow and a blanket or something if that's what you're gonna do.

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, I'm there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page