Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Treo be damned!

First off, if this comes out retarded (format-wise, not content-wise) I apologize - this is being painfully typed in on my Treo's thumbpad.

So I'm in month #3 of med school and things are going very well. We finished anatomy 2 weeks ago and just had our first major PBL exam on Monday morning - this one had embryology, biochemistry, physiology, genetics, and anatomy on it for my group (each group picks different topics and thus has a different test). It was a moderately difficult test for me, but maybe it's because I've developed a ridiculous work ethic here - something I lacked until about 2005 at FSU.

While med school doesn't leave much time for a social life, I'm doing my best to cut loose every once in a while. I've got a good group of friends and classmates and am very thankful for that. Plus, I've got a staple of cute girls to hit on down here, though most of that is directed at only one of them.

I've spent more money on books than I thought possible. Ouch. I do however buy the International editions (which say "Not to be sold outside of Bhutan, Bangladesh, ..." on their covers) to save some green and to get them in lighter softcover form. Thankfully the internet makes finding what I need a snap.

Okay, it's bed time now. If this worked, then I'll likely update more frequently.

-MJ out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page