Sunday, March 11, 2007

GDC 2007

One of the few big events a year for a video gamer like me is the Game Development Conference where this year some pretty hot new videos came out. First off is one that blew me away, a cooperative platformer called "Little Big Planet" for the Sony PlayStation 3. It looks phenomenal:




Wow. I had no desire for a PS3, but now I do. Of course that game won't land until 2008, and I'd need more than 1 good game to buy a system (unless that game's Zelda) and so far there aren't any other PS3 titles that interest me. Of course when you talk about the Wii, Super Mario Galaxy had a good showing:



Oh, and I NEED Super Paper Mario. This game looks ridiculous. The ability to turn the 2d plane around? Killer! Check a look:



And of course as soon as Zelda: Phantom Hourglass drops for DS, I'm on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page