Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Your Comments About My Favorite Albums

I said that I wanted your comments, so just to prove it, I'm putting them up here. It's your chance to tell me I'm an idiot or nailed it on the head, so make the most of it. Drop your comments to me on AIM or email, and I'll post them here. Send me your pithy comments, if you wish to opine.

Here's what I've heard back so far:

"you... have entirely too much time on your hands"
-Alyssa K

"Matt (I suddenly feel like calling you MJ, but thanks to Spiderman those two letters have a femininity to them I cannot get passed), being bored myself, I read your top ten lists. You rock."
-Jenni L

"haha way to go on your album lists there"
-Matt G


go back to the main page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Now Playing on Last.FM:

Locations of visitors to this page